VIP Program - available for 20XS, 20X, and 20XL!
Event Date: TBD
Registration Fee: $500
Fundraising Minimum: $15,000
Training requirements will vary based on the event type a VIP participant chooses. For more information, please visit the Challenge pages.
WHAT’S PROVIDED WITH VIP:
- 1.5 days of pre-training with SEALFIT coaches to mentally and physically prepare you for your event.
- Custom private training day with SEALFIT coaches that immerse you in what Navy SEAL training is like. Participants will take part in planning and executing scenario based mission profiles.
- Situations may include the following:
- Combat in and around vehicles
- Hostage Situations
- Home defense
- Self Defense
- Active Shooter Response
- Option to choose between 20XS, 20X, and 20XL events
- Monthly team training sessions prior to event
- Accommodations in a nearby hotel for the duration of the program
- All food and beverages for the duration of the program
- Required gear and clothing, including:
- 1 white crew neck t-shirt for event day
- 1 pair black BDU pants
- 1 BDU utility belt
- 1 pair of shoes
- 1 ruck (backpack) capable of carrying up to 30lbs
- Lifelong friendships with those you meet on this trip!
Follow us on social!
Baycrest is a global leader in geriatric residential living, healthcare, research, innovation and education, with a special focus on brain health and aging.